If you have a change of mind over the product or feel unsatisfied with the product, you can contact our customer support from the Contact Us page and follow our instructions on the return procedures. The product return period is within within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund or exchange of the item only. Customer is to bear the original and return shipping fee. Uninformed return parcels will not be entertained.
It takes 5 – 7 working days for myFirst to process your returned product. Once the return has been processed, we’ll issue the refund. Please note, it will take several days for your refund to be reflected in your bank account.
There are a few important things to highlight:
- Buyer shall get seller’s consent prior to the return and refund request but the buyer will bear the return shipping fee and any extra cost incurred.
- All items must be returned in their original condition and in the original myFirst packaging.
- If buyers failed to send in the product in the required timeline, the refund request will be dismissed
- Item purchased from our registered reseller & distributor will be required to refer back to the respective seller for return & refund.
- Strictly NO RETURN/REFUND due to customer’s change of mind for products purchased during a promotion campaign. Only faulty or incorrect products purchased under promotion can be refunded.
- Buyers are responsible for sending the product with a trackable method. If the parcel has gone missing or failed to reach us, myFirst will not be held responsible.
Received Incorrect Product
We apologize for any inconvenience that we had caused you. If you receive an incorrect product, you can contact our customer service team by visiting our Contact Us page within 30 days of delivery. We will liaise with the customer to return the order and the product value will be fully refunded OR we will arrange for a new delivery with the correct order.
Your order might not be delivered to you for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
- Incorrect shipping address provided
- Delivery address is not customer’s permanent address (hotels, offices, schools etc.)
- Unpaid import tax/duties/border fees
- Missing/Stolen parcels
- Customer is unreachable
- Courier issues
- Other disputes
Should your orders was undeliverable to you due to reasons stated above and was returned to myFirst warehouse, customers are entitled to a PARTIAL REFUND, after deducting the original shipping cost and return cost, plus any other additional fees charged by couriers.
Should the items was not able to be returned to myFirst (disposed by courier due to various reasons), no refund shall be provided.